On January 3, Katie Grant, Carmi, arrived at the CPD to turn herself in on Warrant #2019-CM-134. She bonded out with $250 cash plus a $20 booking fee.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Public Safety Tax By the Numbers - August 12, 2020
- Jennifer Avenue Residents Ask Township to Assume Road Maintenance - August 12, 2020
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020