A Carmi man, John P. McKay, age 40, was traveling northbound on U.S. 45 approximately 1/4 mile north of Eldorado this morning (Wed.) at 12:40 a.m. when a deer entered the roadway. McKay was riding a blue 2007 Harley-Davidson motorcycle and was unable to avoid striking the deer. The bike overturned and ejected McKay, who was not wearing a helmet. McKay was transported to a local hospital, then taken by Air Evac to Regional Hospital in Evansville. District 19 State Troopers were assisted at the scene by the Eldorado Police Department.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019