A Carmi man, John P. McKay, age 40, was traveling northbound on U.S. 45 approximately 1/4 mile north of Eldorado this morning (Wed.) at 12:40 a.m. when a deer entered the roadway. McKay was riding a blue 2007 Harley-Davidson motorcycle and was unable to avoid striking the deer. The bike overturned and ejected McKay, who was not wearing a helmet. McKay was transported to a local hospital, then taken by Air Evac to Regional Hospital in Evansville. District 19 State Troopers were assisted at the scene by the Eldorado Police Department.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020