Two White County Deputies on Tuesday morning were dispatched on a report to the location of a motor vehicle found stuck in a field on County Road 1200 N., southwest of Wesley Chapel church in rural Enfield.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020