There was movement by the Norris City Village board on the matter of the White County Sheriff’s contract charging $16,100 for this year’s dispatch services to Norris City, as Mayor Roy Kissel Monday night recommended that the board agree to approve that agreement with the sheriff's office, but with a caveat that some language needed to be adjusted in the contract, which will be left to the village attorney to work out with the State's Attorney.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Jennifer Avenue Residents Ask Township to Assume Road Maintenance - August 12, 2020
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020