There was movement by the Norris City Village board on the matter of the White County Sheriff’s contract charging $16,100 for this year’s dispatch services to Norris City, as Mayor Roy Kissel Monday night recommended that the board agree to approve that agreement with the sheriff's office, but with a caveat that some language needed to be adjusted in the contract, which will be left to the village attorney to work out with the State's Attorney.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020