On Sunday morning, May 31, at approximately 4:52 a.m., a passing motorist called in a report to the White County Sheriff’s Department of a subject passed out in a vehicle in the intersection of U.S. Hwy 45 and U.S. Hwy 14. The motorist had approached the vehicle but was unable to get the subject to respond. The White County Ambulance Service also responded in case medical attention was needed.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020
- Two New Cases of COVID19 Found in Gallatin and Saline Counties - July 7, 2020
- No Nomination Yet for Vacancy, TIF Policy Set by Board, Budget Passed - July 7, 2020