With respect to the Circuit Court, attendees are asked to wear a mask when entering the building and courtroom, maintaining social distance, and when seated, may remove the mask.
WHITE COUNTY BOARD AGENDA
October 13, 2020
Hearing on proposed budget for FY 2021. The Proposed budget for all funds is$ 8,869,644.00
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Approve the payment of all county bills.
- Report from County Officers.
County Clerk Ambulance County Treasurer State's Attorney Circuit Clerk Sheriff
Supervisor of Assessments Highway
TB Officer Coroner 911
- Consider approval for the 2021 holiday calendar.
- Consider a Resolution to remove Dusty Frashier (Dusty James) from the banking accounts at First Mid Bank in Carmi, IL.
- Consider a Resolution to add Shannon Johnson to the banking accounts at First Mid Bank in Carmi, IL.
- Consider the resignation of Steve Hartsock from the Greater Wabash Planning Commission board.
- Consider an Ordinance for White County Animal Control regulation.
- Consider an Amendment and update to the White County Animal Control contract for a pay raise.
- Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation )
- Other business (Next meeting will be November 10, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. )