Candidate Adam Niemerg will be speaking at the Farm Bureau building in Carmi next Saturday morning, January 18, concerning Illinois' pension crisis. Illinois Patriots is hosting the special informational meeting which is open to the public and starts at 11 a.m.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020