The White County Sheriff’s office is reporting 77 inmates in the jail for the month of July, 2019, with 25 from White County and 52 from out of the county. The Jail had revenues of $86, 302.98 for the month. Calls for service totaled 446. White County Dispatch handled 1,391 calls for service with 46,565 phone calls year-to-date to the Dispatch center.
The inmates’ recreation area is completed at the rear of the jail with the total expense for it paid from commissary funds.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019