The White County Sheriff’s office is reporting 77 inmates in the jail for the month of July, 2019, with 25 from White County and 52 from out of the county. The Jail had revenues of $86, 302.98 for the month. Calls for service totaled 446. White County Dispatch handled 1,391 calls for service with 46,565 phone calls year-to-date to the Dispatch center.
The inmates’ recreation area is completed at the rear of the jail with the total expense for it paid from commissary funds.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019