2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve the minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Approve the payment of all county bills.
5. Report from County Officers. County Clerk, County Treasurer, Circuit Clerk, Ambulance, State's Attorney, Sheriff, Supervisor of Assessments, Highway, EMA, TB Officer, Coroner.
7. Consider the resignation of Doug Maier as White County Sheriff effective March 1, 2021.
8. Consider the appoint of Randy Graves to acting White County Sheriff to fill the vacancy left by the resignation of Sheriff Maier beginning March 1, 2021 until the next election cycle.
9. Consider donations to Carmi White County Senior Citizens for $4,500.00 and Grayville, Norris City and Enfield Senior Citizens for $900.00 each.
10. Consider adding Terry Abell as a committee member to the County Solar Committee.
11. Award or approve lowest bidder for bridge section #18-07123-00-BR, Heralds Prairie R.D.
12. Consider fuel bids for the White County Highway Department.
13. Consider resolution from County Tax Trustee for Parcel Number 13-13-132-009 to Brandy Schneider for Jason Schneider for $4,791.90.
14. Consider resolution from County Tax Trustee for Parcel No 05-20-228-006 to James L. Stinson Trust for $1,745.01.
15. Consider resolution from County Tax Trustee for Parcel No 19-01-235-006 and 19-01-235-007 to Village of Maunie for $815.00.
16. Consider resolution from County Tax Trustee for Parcel No 19-01-235-008 to Village of Maunie for $815.00.
17. Consider approval for accepting a loan through Banterra Bank for the Ambulances.
18. Discussion on hiring a new Animal Control Officer.
19. Consider Resolution asking Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker to veto HB 3653.
20. Approve a letter for support to the IllinoiSouth Tourism Board.
21. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation)
20. Other business (Next meeting will be March 9,2021 at 7:00 p.m.)