On Monday, this morning at 12:06 a.m. the Callaway County, Ky. Sheriff’s office called in a report that a juvenile might be at 119 Fir Street in Enfield and was listed as a runaway.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Sixth White County Resident Tests Positive for Covid-19 - July 3, 2020
- “Hell Will Freeze Over Before This Court Agrees Due Process is Flexible” as Judge Declares Governor Exceeded Authority - July 3, 2020
- PRITZKER ADMINISTRATION ANNOUNCES $250 MILLION IN ADDITIONAL RELIEF TO ASSIST COMMUNITIES WITH COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE - July 1, 2020
- White County CEO Program to Hold Trade Show Monday July 13 - July 1, 2020
- Federal Judge Remands, Pritzker’s Attorneys to Come Before Judge McHaney Again - June 30, 2020