A domestic battery complaint was filed on Friday, September 6 after the White County Sheriff’s Department responded to 304 Morell Street in Crossville regarding an incident that had taken place earlier in Maunie.
Chasity N. Prince of Crossville stated to Officer George Spencer that she had been involved in a physical altercation with her sister Celina J. Prince while outside their mother’s residence in Maunie earlier in the day and which was witnessed by their mother. Chasity Prince said she had confronted a local juvenile for using a racial slur against her daughter and that her sister Celina then became verbally abusive to her and punched her in the left eye with her fist and continued to strike her. Chasity Prince is pregnant and stated her sister also struck her stomach with her knee and believed that was intentional. Their mother attempted to intervene, and when Chasity Prince threatened to call police, Celina left. Chasity notified the Sheriff’s Department after arriving home. Her injuries were photographed and the White County Ambulance Service was called to observe her injuries. It was determined she did not require ambulance transport at this time. A family member did transport her to Wabash General Hospital in Mt. Carmel.
Officer Spencer did advise Prince that an incident report would be filed with the White County States Attorney’s Office for his consideration.
- Omaha Board Tackles Dumping in the Village - February 21, 2020
- Board Considers Annex School Issues, HVAC Project for the High School - February 20, 2020
- Carmi White County School Board Actions Following February Closed Session - February 20, 2020
- NCOE JR. HIGH RECORD WIN AT GALATIA FEBRUARY 10 - February 20, 2020
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020