Anthony W.E. Parrish, 23 of Carmi, was sentenced on Monday in White County court for Possession of Methamphetamine, a class 3 felony. He received a sentence of 4 years DOC and 1 year MSR. He was also sentenced for Obstructing Justice, a class 4 felony, receiving an additional 4 years DOC and 1 year MSR.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019