Joseph D. Tate, 19, of Carmi, on Wednesday was sentenced on a charge of to Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child, a class X felony. He was sentenced to 15 years in the Department of Corrections (DOC) and three years to life Mandatory Supervised Release (MSR).
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020