Joseph D. Tate, 19, of Carmi, on Wednesday was sentenced on a charge of to Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child, a class X felony. He was sentenced to 15 years in the Department of Corrections (DOC) and three years to life Mandatory Supervised Release (MSR).
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019