With township resident Kim Egbert in attendance on Tuesday expressing her interest in the seat vacated by Dave Hall in August, the Carmi Township board voted to give Brad Attebery the seat on the board. Attebery’s name had been offered at the September meeting. The seat is contingent on him being of the Democrat party.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019