With township resident Kim Egbert in attendance on Tuesday expressing her interest in the seat vacated by Dave Hall in August, the Carmi Township board voted to give Brad Attebery the seat on the board. Attebery’s name had been offered at the September meeting. The seat is contingent on him being of the Democrat party.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two New Cases of COVID19 Found in Gallatin and Saline Counties - July 7, 2020
- No Nomination Yet for Vacancy, TIF Policy Set by Board, Budget Passed - July 7, 2020
- Carmi Police Report, June 19-July 3 - July 6, 2020
- Village Will Consider New Trustee to Fill Vacancy - July 6, 2020
- Sixth White County Resident Tests Positive for Covid-19 - July 3, 2020