The Enfield Village board meeting on Tuesday night, September 17, again gave consideration to the topic of allowing marijuana businesses to be established in Enfield. Trustee Jim Fechtig had been doing “homework” on the subject and presented the board with pro, con and neutral points on allowing the activity inside the Village. After much discussion, it was agreed to take no action that night, thereby giving all the trustees more time to consider it before a decision is made.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019