The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the death of a third Illinois resident who had recently vaped and been hospitalized with a severe lung injury. At this time, a total of 166 people in Illinois, ranging in age from 13 to 75 years old, with a median age of 22, have experienced lung injuries after using e-cigarettes or vaping. IDPH continues to work with local health departments to investigate another 42 possible cases in Illinois.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019
- Paris Paradox: U.S. Leading World GHG Reductions as China’s Emissions Soar by Seth Whitehead of IPRB - November 13, 2019
- Upcoming Events at The Library! - November 13, 2019
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – 2020 Business Travel Per-Diem Rates - November 13, 2019