The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the death of a third Illinois resident who had recently vaped and been hospitalized with a severe lung injury. At this time, a total of 166 people in Illinois, ranging in age from 13 to 75 years old, with a median age of 22, have experienced lung injuries after using e-cigarettes or vaping. IDPH continues to work with local health departments to investigate another 42 possible cases in Illinois.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Norris City’s Annual Town Wide Yard Sales Take Place Friday and Saturday - June 4, 2020
- White County Board Meeting Agenda Set for Tuesday Morning - June 4, 2020
- Illinois Patriots Group Brings Information to Local Business Owners - June 4, 2020
- Enfield Blue Ribbon 4-H Club Hold 4-H Week Proclamation Signing - June 3, 2020
- Zachary Holloway Sentenced on Monday - June 3, 2020