White County Housing Authority board commissioners Skip Land and Terry Daubs told the White County Board on Tuesday night that the Housing Authority lacks accountability, along with several other deficiencies. [Read more...]
A resolution to place a referendum to separate the state of Illinois from Cook County won the approval of all four of the attending trustees on Monday morning at a 9 a.m. county board meeting at the White County Courthouse. Board member Ron McAnulty was absent, but Clint Spencer, Jakie Carter, Ken Usery and Chairman Don Puckett were in attendance. [Read more...]
Meeting is August 13, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
WHITE COUNTY BOARD AGENDA
August 13, 2019
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve the minutes of the July 9th meeting.
4. Approve the payment of all county bills.
5. Report from County Officers.
County Clerk, Ambulance Supervisor of Assessments, TB Officer
County Treasurer, State’s Attorney, Highway, Coroner
Circuit Clerk, Sheriff, EMA, 911
8. Motion to consider contract employment for Dog Catcher.
9. Marvin Meyer with GBS about health insurance their company offers for counties needs.
10. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation )
11. Other business ( Next meeting will be September 10, 2019 at 9:00 A.M. )