On the agenda: Discussion of courthouse structural repairs/bids and long-term plan for courthouse;
Discuss other building repairs & consolidation plan;
Other Business (set next meeting date);
Discussion of a new solar project involving 30 acres in the Norris City area is on Tuesday's full board agenda. The May 16th agenda has many items and begins at 7:00 p.m. After roll call, the Pledge of Allegiance, approval of April's minutes, and, approval of the county's bills, reports will be heard from the county's officers: County Clerk, Ambulance, Supervisor of Assessments, TB Officer, County Treasurer, State’s Attorney, Highway, Coroner, Circuit Clerk, Sheriff, and EMA.
The rest of the agenda is as follows:
6. Visitors / Communications
7. Consider appointment of Heath Tullis to the Greater Wabash Regional Planning Commission Board for a two year term
8. Consider the discussion of Greenkey Solar (Reuben Grandon) 30 acres in Norris City.
9. Consider the resolution of said Chapter 705, Section 305/2 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes to select from
General Jury List.
10. Consider Resolutions from County Tax Trustee for Parcel No 08-23-180-012 to Rodney Abrahamson for $815.00.
11. Consider the approval to close the revolving tax fund account and merge the appropriate revenues and expenses with the Treasurers fees and expenses.
12. Consider the approval of a request for funds in support of local Veterans.
13. Consider the approval of the change order for the remodel of the former Carmi Times Building.
14. Consider the approval of the 5th installment payment to Johannes Construction LLC for the renovation of the former Carmi Times Building out of the APRA Fund.
15. Consider the service agreement for Section #19-00131-00-RS.
16. Consider the acceptance and awarding of bid for section #22-00134-00-MS.
17. Consider the approval of payment to US Imaging from the ARPA funds.
18. Discussion and possible approval of the County Clerk and Recorder Fee Schedule.
19. Consider a resolution for the previously amendments to the budget.
20. Consider the discussion about UTV/ATV permitting for the county.
21. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation)
22. Other business (Next meeting will be June 19, 2023 at 9:00 A.M.)