Scott Alan Dale, 49, of Bloomington, Ill., passed away at 7:29 a.m., Friday, June 7, 2019. He was born in Carmi, Ill. on June 26, 1969, the son of Roger Douglas Dale and Glenda Kay Upton. Scott worked as a painter for various contractors in Bloomington. Scott loved to cook, especially using his smoker. He enjoyed fishing and could put anything together.
Scott is survived by his father and step-mother, Roger and Sue Dale of Norris City; sister, Melissa (Larry) Bomar of Norris City; brother, Nathan (Ali) Green of Hudson, Ill.; a niece, Taylor Phipps; a nephew, Brody Green; step-grandmother, Rose Spence of Norris City; and several aunts, uncles and cousins. He was preceded in death by his mother, Glenda Upton and his grandparents, Doug and Loraine Dale..
Graveside funeral services and burial for Scott Alan Dale, 49, of Bloomington will be held at 2:00 p.m., Monday, June 10, 2019 at I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Norris City. Memorial contributions may be made in Scott’s memory to Shriners’ Hospital for Children and will be accepted at Campbell Funeral Home in Norris City who is in charge of arrangements. A celebration of Scott’s life will be held at a later date in Bloomington.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019