Phyllis Ann Clark, 85 of McLeansboro, Ill. passed away on Monday, December 24, 2018 at Deaconess Hospital, Evansville, Ind. She was born on February 28, 1933 in Enfield Ill. to Delbert and Mary (Adams) Ray. She married Donald “Buck” Clark on July, 29 1951 at Brush Harbor Church.
She was a homemaker and was also employed by Elder Mfg. Dress Factory.She also worked at Peoples National Bank as a teller. She was a member of The Roads Church in Norris City.
Phyllis loved her family, church, traveling and flowers. She attended M.T.H.S and graduated with the class of 1951.
She is survived by her husband; one daughter Vicki Trevathan (Daniel), Tampa, Fla.; two sons, Randy Clark (DeAnn), Mechanicsburg, Penn.; Rick Clark (Jean), Evansville; 10 grandchildren’ 17 great grandchildren; one sister, Barbara Collinson (Gordon), Libby, Mont.; half brother George West of Kansas. She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 12 noon to 2:00 p.m, Friday, December 28, 2018 at Harre Funeral Home in Mcleansboro with funeral services following at 2 p.m. with Rev. Chad Everett officiating. Burial will be in Brush Harbor Cemetery, McLeansboro,
- County board chairman addresses dogcatcher firing - June 19, 2019
- Animal Control Officer Spicer claims no wrongdoing, gets fired - June 12, 2019
- Scott Dale, Bloomington, Ill. - June 9, 2019
- Foster moves to high school, reavis back as NCO principal - June 5, 2019
- Metal Fabricator business seeks TIF assistance to set up shop in downtown NC - June 5, 2019