The Village of Norris City is taking application for the position of
Full time patrolman
Full time requirements:
1) Must have reached his/her 21st birthday by the HIRE DATE.
2) Must not have been convicted of any felony or certain misdemeanors.
3) Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
4) Must meet minimum physical fitness standards as set forth in the Peace Officer Wellness Evaluation Report (POWER) tests.
5) Must have or be able to obtain a valid driver’s license
6) If Illinois resident must have or be able to obtain a valid FOID card
7) Must pass a criminal background check, and drug test
8) Must complete Application and Oral interview Process
Full time benefits:
Base pay $21.50 (subject to change based on experience)
Vacation time, Sick time, Personal time
Individual and Family Health Insurance (Currently 80% Employer, 20% Employee split)
Holiday pay, Overtime pay
Interested in a career in Law Enforcement? We're hiring! Applications can be picked up at city hall 406 S Division St Monday-Friday 8-4. Applications must be received back by 3pm on May 12, 2023. Applications can also be faxed or emailed. The applicant should call 618-378-3611 Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:00pm to request one via fax or email. Interested applicants can also email Chief Dale at email@example.com to request an application
Mayor: Skip Land 406 S Division St
Police Chief: Dustin Dale Norris City, IL 62869
Phone: 618-378-3611 / Fax: 618-378-3372 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org