Veterans day is coming up on Monday, Nov. 11. The Norris City High School has prepared a special memorial event to honor veterans in the area. On Friday, Nov. 8, the school will host a breakfast for veterans, starting at 7:30 in the morning. All vets are welcome to attend along with their spouses for a time of food and fellowship.
At 1:45 in the afternoon, a program will be held with various events happening. A flag ceremony, slideshow, music and guest speaker are planned. The program will be held in the high school auditorium.
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019
- Paris Paradox: U.S. Leading World GHG Reductions as China’s Emissions Soar by Seth Whitehead of IPRB - November 13, 2019
- Upcoming Events at The Library! - November 13, 2019
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – 2020 Business Travel Per-Diem Rates - November 13, 2019