Veterans day is coming up on Monday, Nov. 11. The Norris City High School has prepared a special memorial event to honor veterans in the area. On Friday, Nov. 8, the school will host a breakfast for veterans, starting at 7:30 in the morning. All vets are welcome to attend along with their spouses for a time of food and fellowship.
At 1:45 in the afternoon, a program will be held with various events happening. A flag ceremony, slideshow, music and guest speaker are planned. The program will be held in the high school auditorium.
- Norris City’s Annual Town Wide Yard Sales Take Place Friday and Saturday - June 4, 2020
- White County Board Meeting Agenda Set for Tuesday Morning - June 4, 2020
- Illinois Patriots Group Brings Information to Local Business Owners - June 4, 2020
- Enfield Blue Ribbon 4-H Club Hold 4-H Week Proclamation Signing - June 3, 2020
- Zachary Holloway Sentenced on Monday - June 3, 2020