After serving breakfast early Friday morning for all veterans and their families, NCOE High School was the scene of a school assembly in the afternoon commemorating the upcoming Veterans Day holiday.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019