After serving breakfast early Friday morning for all veterans and their families, NCOE High School was the scene of a school assembly in the afternoon commemorating the upcoming Veterans Day holiday.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020