Its a pre-Dairy Day event sponsored by the local churches in Norris City, with free food and free music. All kinds of musicians will be taking the stage for this event. Nation-wide gospel duo The Peyton Sisters will be there, along with area praise teams. With the free music,the community will be providing free food for the event. All you have to do is bring your lawn chairs and enjoy the feast.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020