Its a pre-Dairy Day event sponsored by the local churches in Norris City, with free food and free music. All kinds of musicians will be taking the stage for this event. Nation-wide gospel duo The Peyton Sisters will be there, along with area praise teams. With the free music,the community will be providing free food for the event. All you have to do is bring your lawn chairs and enjoy the feast.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019