Several local residents were involved in a program at the library on Monday evening featuring a cow theme. The idea was to get a jump on the Dairy Day festivities with the kids. Carole Skaggs read books to the children with entertaining facts about cows. Milly Pate made sMOOthies for everyone, stating that it was a healthy cold treat made from a local resident's homemade recipe. Katelyn and Kinsey Allen helped the kids put their cow headbands together. There was whipped cream available to put a mustache on each child in preparation for a photograph. Although the number of children who attended wasn't overwhelming, it sure looked like they were all having fun!
- NCOE Places First in Three Age Groups at Dave Gray Invitational - September 20, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT SEPT. 10-17 - September 20, 2019
- Topic of Cannabis Businesses in Enfield Still Under Consideration - September 20, 2019
- Dairy Day Quilt Show 2019 Announces Hours - September 19, 2019
- Dairy Days will Feature “We Got it Covered” band from DuQuoin on Saturday - September 19, 2019