The Indian Creek Township Town meeting was called to order at 7 p.m. by Clerk Virginia Bryant Norton, who opened the floor for nominations for Moderator. Nancy Hill was chosen to moderate the meeting.
Moderator Hill asked for a motion to authorize the transfer of funds as the need arises. David Spence made a motion to allow Kern Doerner to transfer funds as needed. The motion was seconded by Jeromy Johnson and carried.
Moderator Hill then asked for a nomination to appoint a Township Attorney. Jeromy Johnson made the motion to appoint Greg Stewart. Jim Hoskins seconded the motion and all voted in favor.
Moderator Hill asked to set a regular Township meeting schedule and Luther Johnson asked to have discussion regarding the meeting dates and time. Moderator Hill asked for a motion to set the meeting dates for the third Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. Jeromy Johnson made a motion to do that and it was seconded. Kern Doerner and all attendees voted for it.
There was no further business and the meeting adjourned at 7:14 p.m.
The April meeting of the Indian Creek Township board was called to order following the Town Meeting with all trustees in attendance. The March minutes were read and approved, and the bills were approved for payment.
Supervisor Doerner presented a new budget for the Town Fund. The board voted to tentatively adopt the budget. Supervisor Doerner presented a new budget for the Road and Bridge Fund. The board voted to tentatively adopt the budget for the Road and Bridge Fund. These budgets will remain on display at the Township building until the May meeting.
The meeting adjourned at 7:39 p.m.
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020