Program begins October 1, 2019 and runs until November 15, 2019
SPRINGFIELD - Illinois taxpayers who incurred tax liabilities between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2018 may be eligible for the one-time tax amnesty program. Beginning October 1, 2019, eligible taxpayers who pay their eligible tax liabilities in full will have associated penalties and interest waived. Taxpayers have until November 15, 2019 to make a full payment on their liabilities and file the required paperwork with the Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR).
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020