Jason Barton, of 889 Co. Rd. 550 E Norris City, filed a report with the White County Sheriff’s office Tuesday, stating that he found damage to his farm equipment. Barton advised Sgt. Craig Poole that he owned a New Holland 2006 tractor that began to run very rough a couple of weed ago and seemed to have engine problems. He also owns a 1993 John Deere 8560 that also recently developed operating problems . Both tractors were located in different fields at the time the problems developed.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Norris City’s Annual Town Wide Yard Sales Take Place Friday and Saturday - June 4, 2020
- White County Board Meeting Agenda Set for Tuesday Morning - June 4, 2020
- Illinois Patriots Group Brings Information to Local Business Owners - June 4, 2020
- Enfield Blue Ribbon 4-H Club Hold 4-H Week Proclamation Signing - June 3, 2020
- Zachary Holloway Sentenced on Monday - June 3, 2020