Jason Barton, of 889 Co. Rd. 550 E Norris City, filed a report with the White County Sheriff’s office Tuesday, stating that he found damage to his farm equipment. Barton advised Sgt. Craig Poole that he owned a New Holland 2006 tractor that began to run very rough a couple of weed ago and seemed to have engine problems. He also owns a 1993 John Deere 8560 that also recently developed operating problems . Both tractors were located in different fields at the time the problems developed.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019
- Paris Paradox: U.S. Leading World GHG Reductions as China’s Emissions Soar by Seth Whitehead of IPRB - November 13, 2019
- Upcoming Events at The Library! - November 13, 2019
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – 2020 Business Travel Per-Diem Rates - November 13, 2019