The White County Sheriff’s office took a report from Karen Williams of Enfield on August 7 of damage to personal property. Williams advised the sheriff’s deputy that her 2016 Cheverolet had been damaged when someone made a scratch 2-3 feet long on the driver’s side door. Williams estimated the damage occurred between July 20 and 22, 2019 and was unsure of the location of the vehicle when it occurred.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019