The White County Sheriff’s office took a report from Karen Williams of Enfield on August 7 of damage to personal property. Williams advised the sheriff’s deputy that her 2016 Cheverolet had been damaged when someone made a scratch 2-3 feet long on the driver’s side door. Williams estimated the damage occurred between July 20 and 22, 2019 and was unsure of the location of the vehicle when it occurred.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019