James E. Steele, age 28 of Enfield, Ill. was arrested on a White County warrant by the White County Sheriff's Department on Aug. 3, 2019. Steele was located at Lewis Scrap Yard in Burnt Prairie. the warrant for violation of an order of protection with a $1000 cash bone. It was determined that Steele was riding a Honda 300 four wheeler which had been reported stolen from Enfield. Steele was also charged with Possession of Stolen Property. He is being held in county jail.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019