James E. Steele, age 28 of Enfield, Ill. was arrested on a White County warrant by the White County Sheriff’s Department on Aug. 3, 2019. Steele was located at Lewis Scrap Yard in Burnt Prairie. the warrant for violation of an order of protection with a $1000 cash bone. It was determined that Steele was riding a Honda 300 four wheeler which had been reported stolen from Enfield. Steele was also charged with Possession of Stolen Property. He is being held in county jail.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019