Janet Burton reported a break-in at her late mother's residence of 508 HIckory Street in Enfield on August 5, 2019. Burton now owns the property. A few months ago the locks were changed at the residence and Burton had not been there for a couple of months. On Aug. 5, she checked the residence and observed that the back door was unlocked. A 32 inch flat screen tv was taken from the living room and a refrigerator had been moved from its location. A door had been damaged as if the suspect was trying to remove the refrigerator. There was suspected blood on the back door of the residence and Illinois State Police Crime Scene unit was called to the scene.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019