Janet Burton reported a break-in at her late mother’s residence of 508 HIckory Street in Enfield on August 5, 2019. Burton now owns the property. A few months ago the locks were changed at the residence and Burton had not been there for a couple of months. On Aug. 5, she checked the residence and observed that the back door was unlocked. A 32 inch flat screen tv was taken from the living room and a refrigerator had been moved from its location. A door had been damaged as if the suspect was trying to remove the refrigerator. There was suspected blood on the back door of the residence and Illinois State Police Crime Scene unit was called to the scene.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019