Submitted by Kerrigan Black
At the September 14, 2019 meeting of the Enfield Blue Ribbon 4-H Club, the club held their annual welcome dinner. All the members present enjoyed hot dogs and various snacks The new officer slate was approved by all.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019