Due to the Tier 2 mitigations for our region the Carmi-White County CUSD #5 Board of Education meeting will be held virtually on Monday, November 16th at 7:00pm. This meeting will be conducted using the district Google Meets account. The public will be able to access the meeting through telephone only by calling into the central office and registering by 4:00 pm on Monday, November 16th. Attendees will receive a phone number & access code to use to login. Only phone numbers registered with the central office will be allowed access to the meeting. Anyone wishing to access the teleconference can do so by calling the Unit #5 office at (618) 382-2341.
During the meeting the microphone will be muted upon access. Anyone wishing to make public comments should notify the central office when receiving the access code. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or need any assistance.
Regular Meeting of Board of Education
Carmi-White County Community Unit District No. 5
The Board Meeting will be held Via Google Meets. Contact the Unit #5 office at
(618) 382-2341 by 4:00pm Monday, November 16 to register and receive login information.
Monday, November 16, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance.
- Call to Order and Roll Call.
- Approve Consent Agenda:
- Minutes of October 19, 2020 regular board meeting
- Leave of Absence
- Approve Bills.
- Approve Treasurer’s Report.
- Public Communications with the Board.
PLEASE NOTE: PUBLIC COMMENTS CONCERNING PERSONNEL OF THE DISTRICT SHOULD BE MADE IN CLOSED SESSION OF THE BOARD.
- Superintendent’s Report to the Board and Communications.
- Annual Audit.
- Consideration and Action Upon a Resolution Authorizing the Abatement of Bond
- School/District Improvement Plans, School Report Cards and State Test Scores.
- Vehicle Bids.
- Closed Session (Personnel).
- Action Following Closed Session.
- Consideration and action upon the employment of the 6th Grade Girls’ Basketball
Coach for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Consideration and action upon the employment of the High School Assistant
Volleyball Coach for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Consideration and possible action on the appointment of a new board member to fill the vacated position.