The Carmi White County Board made some decisions following their closed session on Monday night. First, they approved the closed session minutes of the August 19, 2019 regular board meeting.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020