The White County Board voted on Tuesday night to ban the sale of recreational cannabis in the unincorporated parts of White County, but also approved establishing a tax of 3% in the county on cannabis businesses in municipalities who do allow sales. Only one municipality so far has voted to allow the activity, with Norris City and Enfield voting no.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019