The White County Board voted on Tuesday night to ban the sale of recreational cannabis in the unincorporated parts of White County, but also approved establishing a tax of 3% in the county on cannabis businesses in municipalities who do allow sales. Only one municipality so far has voted to allow the activity, with Norris City and Enfield voting no.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020