WHITE COUNTY BOARD AGENDA
May 10, 2022
1. Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance, Approve the minutes of the previous meeting., Approve the payment of all county bills.
5. Report from County Officers, County Clerk,County Treasurer, Circuit Clerk, Ambulance, State's Attorney, Sheriff, Supervisor of Assessments, Highway, EMA, TB Officer, Coroner, 911
8. Consider the acceptance and approval of a sealed bid for repairs to the roof on the former Carmi Times building.
9. Discussion and approval of hiring an architect to help with the construction process on the former Carmi Times building.
10. Consider the approval of using Bellwether LLC to handle the Counties budgets.
11. Consider the Resolution for the payment to Governmental Business Systems for the purchase of new election equipment from the ARPA funds.
12. Consider the Resolution for the payment to US Imaging for the scanning of County Clerk's books from the ARPA funds.
13. Consider the Resolution for the payment of the purchase of two ambulances from the ARPA funds.
14. Consider the Resolution for the payment of the bill from Novacom for the purchase of new cameras to be paid out of the ARPA funds.
15. Discussion on connecting the Courthouse to a generator.
16. Consider the Resolution to change the Sheriffs salary as per the new state statue, effective December 1, 2022.
17. Consider the approval of an application for permit to develop in a floodplain area.
18. Consider the resignation of Chip Judge for the White County Housing Authority Board effective immediately.
19. Consider the approval of Brent Floyd to fill the vacancy left by Chip Judge on the White County Housing Authority Board, effective immediately.
20. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation )
21. Other business (Next meeting will be June 13,2022 at 9:00 A.M.)