CARMI POLICE DEPT. JULY 26-30
Andrew P. Mitchell, Carmi, was arrested on July 25 in a driveway on Fourth Street. He was wanted on a Posey County, Indiana warrant for Possession of Methamphetamine.
Minnie L. Anderson, Carmi, was arrested on July 26 for an Aggravated Domestic Battery following an incident that occurred on Cora Street. Anderson was intoxicated and had battered and choked her father. Officers also knew Anderson to have an active White County warrant for a FTA warrant for Driving While License Revoked. Her bail was set at $500.
Jeremy Blair reported on July 27 that the window of his vehicle was busted while he was driving on Stewart Street near Schumaker Street.
On July 30 Carmi Police responded to a residence on Beck Street on request from IDOC parole agents who were performing a parole search on Levi Williams. Agents found illegal drug items. A field test of one of the items resulted in a positive indication of methamphetamine. Williams and Tara L. Keown, Carmi, who was also at the residence, were arrested at that time. A search warrant was granted by a judge and the house was searched, finding scales, meth pipes and a corner baggy. Also found was 46.16 grams of a liquid that tested for having meth in it. Williams and Keown were charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and Drug Paraphernalia.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019