Josiah Thompson Griffin, Carmi, was arrested on September 4 for being an intoxicated pedestrian and yelling at students at Jefferson School. He later bonded out to $100 cash plus a $20 booking fee.
Larry R. Tyree, Carmi, was stopped on September 4 and arrested for Driving while License Suspended. His bail was set at $250.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019