Josiah Thompson Griffin, Carmi, was arrested on September 4 for being an intoxicated pedestrian and yelling at students at Jefferson School. He later bonded out to $100 cash plus a $20 booking fee.
Larry R. Tyree, Carmi, was stopped on September 4 and arrested for Driving while License Suspended. His bail was set at $250.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020