Bobby Bryan Bowles, 62, of Norris City, passed away at 5:15 a.m., Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at his residence. He was born at Scott Air Force Base on December 9, 1956 the son of H. Ray and Rosalie (Vines) Bowles. He was a veteran of the United States Army. Bobby worked in the oilfield as a driller and then later as a truck driver.
Bobby is survived by his son, Jason (Rhyannon) Bowles, of Evansville, Ind.; two daughters, Hazel (Martin) Schaeffer, of Boonville, Ind., and Charlotte Bowles, of Grayville; two brothers, Patrick (Elizabeth) Bowles, of Virginia and Jessie (Cherie) Bowles, of North Carolina; three sisters, Cathy Travelstead of Norris City, Susan (Robin) Checketts of Raleigh, and Paula (Gray) Schlesinger, of Mt. Carmel. He was preceded in death by his parents, Ray and Rosalie Bowles and a brother, Steven Bowles.
Visitation for Bobby Bryan Bowles, 62, of Norris City will be held from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., Saturday, March 30, 2019 at Campbell Funeral Home in Norris City.
- County board chairman addresses dogcatcher firing - June 19, 2019
- Animal Control Officer Spicer claims no wrongdoing, gets fired - June 12, 2019
- Scott Dale, Bloomington, Ill. - June 9, 2019
- Foster moves to high school, reavis back as NCO principal - June 5, 2019
- Metal Fabricator business seeks TIF assistance to set up shop in downtown NC - June 5, 2019