Bobby Bryan Bowles, 62, of Norris City, passed away at 5:15 a.m., Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at his residence. He was born at Scott Air Force Base on December 9, 1956 the son of H. Ray and Rosalie (Vines) Bowles. He was a veteran of the United States Army. Bobby worked in the oilfield as a driller and then later as a truck driver.
Bobby is survived by his son, Jason (Rhyannon) Bowles, of Evansville, Ind.; two daughters, Hazel (Martin) Schaeffer, of Boonville, Ind., and Charlotte Bowles, of Grayville; two brothers, Patrick (Elizabeth) Bowles, of Virginia and Jessie (Cherie) Bowles, of North Carolina; three sisters, Cathy Travelstead of Norris City, Susan (Robin) Checketts of Raleigh, and Paula (Gray) Schlesinger, of Mt. Carmel. He was preceded in death by his parents, Ray and Rosalie Bowles and a brother, Steven Bowles.
Visitation for Bobby Bryan Bowles, 62, of Norris City will be held from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., Saturday, March 30, 2019 at Campbell Funeral Home in Norris City.
- Ind. Creek Town Meeting sets fund transfers - April 17, 2019
- Omaha gets assistance for supervisor - April 17, 2019
- White County workers from World War II honored at dinner - April 17, 2019
- Epworth road work gets the nod at board meeting - April 17, 2019
- Omaha re-elects 2, adds 1 new trustee to board - April 10, 2019