Approximately 40 people ventured out in the inclement weather on Monday, November 11, Veterans Day, to attend the dedication of an historical marker commemorating the wartime completion of the first leg of the "Big Inch" pipeline at Norris City, Ill. in 1943.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019