Approximately 40 people ventured out in the inclement weather on Monday, November 11, Veterans Day, to attend the dedication of an historical marker commemorating the wartime completion of the first leg of the "Big Inch" pipeline at Norris City, Ill. in 1943.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020