A year of work was rewarded Saturday, November 2, at the annual 4-H Evening of Excellence Achievement Awards Night held at the Norris City High School in Norris City. Members and clubs received medals, prizes, and honors for their work completed September 2018 through August 2019. Every one of the 148 members of 4-H was called individually on stage to receive their awards.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020