Illinois 4-H challenges youth to try new things, experiment in project areas that interest them, and explore opportunities around the state and country. The 4-H Experience Award recognizes youth who excel in that challenge.
“We celebrate youth whose 4-H experiences have expanded outside their home county to the state, national, or international level,” said Lisa Diaz, University of Illinois Extension assistant dean and Illinois 4-H director.
Miss Josephine Hubele of White County was honored with a Diamond Level Leadership Award at the Celebrating Excellence award reception in Champaign held on Oct. 5. More than 100 4-H members received honors at the event. Youth earning the two highest levels, diamond and emerald, were recognized at the reception. Hubele was the only White County 4-H member recognized. The awards are sponsored by the Illinois 4-H Foundation and its many donors.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019