Illinois 4-H challenges youth to try new things, experiment in project areas that interest them, and explore opportunities around the state and country. The 4-H Experience Award recognizes youth who excel in that challenge.
“We celebrate youth whose 4-H experiences have expanded outside their home county to the state, national, or international level,” said Lisa Diaz, University of Illinois Extension assistant dean and Illinois 4-H director.
Miss Josephine Hubele of White County was honored with a Diamond Level Leadership Award at the Celebrating Excellence award reception in Champaign held on Oct. 5. More than 100 4-H members received honors at the event. Youth earning the two highest levels, diamond and emerald, were recognized at the reception. Hubele was the only White County 4-H member recognized. The awards are sponsored by the Illinois 4-H Foundation and its many donors.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020